The Friedman ASC-10 active guitar monitor is a compact, onstage modeling solution for players who demand the tried-and-true aesthetic of a traditional guitar amplifier backline. By combining a high-end, 1 x 10” speaker cabinet with 500 watts of clean, analog power, and putting it into a familiar and elegant design, the ASC-10 pushes the tone of your favorite modeler through the air while blending seamlessly with the rest of your rig. And thanks to the cabinet’s guitar-amplifier appearance, you’re able to maintain the look of a boutique amplifier backline. If you utilize amplifier modeling in your performances but need the immediacy and feel of a real speaker pushing air, the Friedman ASC-10 2-way, 500-watt powered monitor is what you’ve been missing.
Classic design with onstage convenience:
With the ASC-10, no one has to know that you’re running a modeling-based rig. Though the amplifier is delivering a full-range performance to you and your audience, it boasts the classic appearance of other top-tier Friedman guitar cabinets. Place it behind you where you would normally place your amplifier. Its guitar-cabinet look blends right in with the rest of your backline.
• Crafted with the same look and care of traditional Friedman guitar cabinets
• Maintains the familiar guitar amplifier backline look, onstage
• Time-honored birch construction
Plenty of power:
The heart of the ASC-10 active guitar monitor is its all-analog, bi-amped Class-G power section. Plenty of care was taken to choose the highest-quality materials for reliability and sonic clarity in designing this amplifier. As soon as you plug it in, your ears are greeted with warmth and detail that leave PA-style monitoring far behind. And at 500-watts, you’ll wield plenty of power for any performance.
• All-analog, Class G circuitry engineered for rich and pristine tone
• Bi-amped into a 10” Celestion TF1025E woofer and 1” compression driver
• Powerful enough to also be used as backline or a mobile PA
Around back, you’ll find all the straightforward control you need to tailor your ASC-10 to any situation. A simple level control and Low Cut switch keep your frequencies and volume balanced. And both balanced XLR and ¼” input offer all the hookup flexibility you need.
• XLR and ¼” inputs allow for different connectivity needs
• Low Cut switch controls frequencies below 100Hz
• Level control for proper onstage gain staging
Dave Friedman knows tone:
Dave Friedman has been building one of the most stellar reputations in the guitar, amplifier, and effects industry for decades. His clientele - which includes some of the biggest names in electric guitar - continue to rely on him to keep them sounding their best night after night. When he puts his name on a piece of gear, you know it will get the job done.
• The Friedman name is synonymous with high-quality electric guitar products
• Crafted with the finest materials for flawless performance
• Every unit is inspected and tested before shipping