Made in the USA
Ensuring quality and manufacturing consistency.
Allows a guitar player to have access to all pedals on the board.
Everything a touring or home guitar player actually needs.
Dave Friedman has been building pedal boards for over 30 years. From the fancy, ultra-complex, to the simplistic pedal boards, Dave has seen and designed them all for the who's who of the industry. When it came time for Dave to design his own line of pedal boards, everything a touring or home guitar player actually needs was meticulously thought out and addressed.
Friedman pedal boards are MADE IN USA. Why? Because it matters to us and the quality and manufacturing consistency of the TOUR PRO boards is what makes a Friedman a "FRIEDMAN!"
Ready to rock
The TOUR PRO 1529 has mounting holes for the FRIEDMAN BUFFER BAY 6 (ultra-transparent buffer with built-in patch bay) and the FRIEDMAN POWER GRID 10 (isolated pedal power supply with 10 high current 9V outputs) – sold separately.
Case that fits
If you are looking for a case or bag, the 3i-3016-10BC or Mono M80 2.0 is a great match for the TOUR PRO 1529.
routing options, left or right footed layout
for the Buffer Bay 6 & Power Grid 10
29” (w) x 15” (d) x 4.5” (h)
Power Grid 10
1) Universal power from 100-240Vac meaning you can plug it in anywhere in the world. You will never have to flip switches or worry about a step up or step down transformer.
2) ZERO field hum, which plagues many other power supplies with traditional toroidal transformers.
3) The Power Grid 10 will power virtually any pedal (350mA each per 9V output)
4) 10 isolated outputs and all the cables needed to power your pedals.
5) And for those boards that have no room to mount the power supply underneath, the Power Grid 10 was designed as a riser – yes, with the Power Grid 10 you can mount your pedals right on top of the housing, including your favorite Fuzz pedals, which are known to cause unnecessary proximity hum and infiltrate your other pedals.
2 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.5mm BLUE connector – polarity reversed – 20″ long – right angle connector on both sides,10 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.1mm BLACK connector – regular polarity – 20″ long – right angle connector on both sides.
1 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 1/8″ phono BLACK connector – 20″ long – right angle connector on 2.1mm connector.
1 x 18 V cable – 2.1mm BLACK connector with additional 2.1mm slave connector on one side to 2.1mm BLACK connector – regular polarity – 20″ long – right angle connector on both sides.
Buffer Bay 6
The Buffer Bay 6 includes 5 identical 1/4″ TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections and a Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch). It also provides a 7 pin MIDI thru connection.
The Buffer Bay 6 can be used for a wide variety of connection schemes. Once the Buffer Bay is configured on your board, simply plug your guitar and amp in and you no longer have to fight with your first and last pedals.
- Ultra-transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer
- 5 identical 1/4″ TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections
- Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch)
- 7 pin MIDI thru connection
The Buffer Bay accomplishes two basic things:
It is an ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer, which can be turned on or off using the provided switch. The buffer solves the fundamental problem of loading loss caused by interconnected cables and some pedals. This “loss” siphons your guitar of fidelity, tone and volume level. This problem occurs even if all the pedals used are true bypass and the more pedals and longer the cable runs, the greater the losses.
The Buffer Bay 6 circuitry, when engaged, sounds identical to your guitar straight into the amp! You can access the buffer using the buffers IN connector on one side of the Buffer Bay and Buffer Out on the other side.
The Buffer Bay is a patch bay with the following benefits:
- Cleans up all of the connections on your pedal board.
- Allows for tighter pedal placement on the board (you no longer need to access the jacks on certain pedals).
- Lets you have all cables from your board in the same location allowing neater chord runs on stage.
- Your pedal chain in permanently connected making setup and takedown quick and painless.
- Saves the life of the jacks on your pedals by not plugging in cables ever y time you play.
- Easily configure your input or output in hard to reach places.